Sunday, March 26, 2006

Wanting and Needing...

I don't know about the rest of you, but there are times when I just need a spanking. And I'm talking pinned over my man's knee, bare bottomed, while he just spanks the crap outta my butt. I would love to get spanked like that long enough to have me sobbing over his knee. Even if he needs to use a paddle or a hairbrush or something like that...that's fine. A lot of times I just bottle things up because I don't know how to talk about my feelings. So I just pretend like everything's fine. But it's not always fine. So I end up frustrated and angry. Times like these, the only solution I can think of is a thorough spanking. *sigh* But, as it stands, I won't be recieving one of those any time soon. Especially since the guy I'm seeing is just so....nice. I like romance as much as most gals but... I like violence in my men too. Not neccessarily directed towards *me*, but I like to know that it's at least there, waiting to come to the surface.

And how to you bring something like this up in conversation? "Oh, by the way, I really like to be spanked. Hard and often. Until I'm crying like a baby. I hope that's not a problem for you?". The guys I date are just so nice, I can't see them ever hurting me like that. *Grrrr* Nice is nice, and it's not like I want them to be mean, just...dominant. You can be a dom and not be mean, right? Or am I totally off base here and I need to look elsewhere to satisfy this part of me?

Sorry if this ended up sounding whiny, like I said, I'm just frustrated by a lot of stuff right now. That's it for tonight, until next time.

~*sarah*~

No comments: