Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Update

Wow, been awhile since I posted here :-) Sorry to anyone who actually happens to read my blog, lol. Well, the "awesome man" ditched me, awhile ago actually *grins* So now I'm searching again. I am corresponding with a man from Florida (I'm in MD) but he's a bit older (24 years) than me and I haven't heard from him in a couple of days. *sigh* are all men complete jerks, or just 99% of them? Sorry, I didn't mean that, just not having a good time lately.


Moving on... Work is awful, as usual. I gave everyone a heart attack today by accidentally setting off an alarm, lmao. Poor old ladies I work with...they all about died! *giggles* I thought it was pretty funny, though.

So...that's my life in a nutshell at the moment. Be sure to post more later!

No comments: