Wednesday, August 01, 2007

DAMMIT!

Dammit, dammit, dammit!

Today is just a crappy day! The equipment at my job is from like, the 1970's or something. It took me an hour and a half to do 20 minutes worth of work today! What the HECK!? The tech support people say it's our modem, my computer lady says it's their software. I don't care what the freaking problem is, JUST FIX IT!!!

And now one of my friends is pissed off at me cuz I yelled at him about fighting with another friend. Friend B has been really depressed lately and I thought Friend A was just making it worse, so I told him to back off. But now I feel all guilty because he's like "You didn't even ask for my side, I'm trying to help her too". *screaaaaaams*

I need a freaking spanking. Labor Day Weekend cannot get here soon enough. UGH.

2 comments:

Dave said...

the...errm...bottom line is that work sucks. I really can't wait to quit my job and become a professional spanko.

;)

d-

sarah said...

LOL, thanks Dave, and I agree completely! I'd love to put that on my W2 every year, hehe