Thursday, August 09, 2007

My Paddle's Here!

I ordered a paddle from the wonderful Spankinc (whose link is included in my links section). The hairbrush sized wooden one and I must say it's beaaaautiful...if I can find my digital camera, I'll post a pic, lol. Of course, being the insatiable spanko that I am, I just had to give myself a couple of light whacks with it when it came.

MAN does that thing STING! I was barely trying and I felt the burn for a few good minutes afterwards, after just 2 or 3 swats with it. D had some initial concerns that I wouldn't really "feel" this spanking since he's never disciplined anyone before. Let me tell you, I'm thankful that we've agreed to take it slowly! I've got about 195 swats coming for various offenses, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna FEEL it!!

But I love my new paddle and I can't wait for my spanking!

No comments: