Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Merry-Go-Round

My life, is a Merry-Go-Round lately. I'm here.....I'm there....I'm here again....I'm there again.

*smiles*

Well, I just broke up with the guy I've been seeing for the past 5 months. I've realized that I truly, truly desire a DD relationship and he just was not able to give me what I need. Which is not his fault, really, it just means we're not right for each other.

So, now I'm involved with Mr. Wonderful-who-happens-to-live-too-damn-far-away again. Minnesota, for heaven's sake! But he has a job, he's a natural dom, and I'm visiting him Labor Day weekend with the promise of a very, very thorough spanking. I've just racked 'em up. Oh, and, he's making *me* buy the hairbrush he plans on spanking me with. How cruel is that??

*grins* I'm loving every single minute of it.

No comments: