Sunday, July 08, 2007

Roleplaying

Does anyone else just love to roleplay? I absolutely do. Schoolgirl/teacher, employee/boss, cheerleader/coach, whatever the game I just get so incredibly turned on by it. I wonder why that is?

Maybe I feel like during a roleplay session I can completely let go of anything that inhibits me from submitting completely. Because I'm not really me anymore, I'm someone else. And being someone else is infinitely more exciting than being myself, lol.

I'd be curious to hear any thoughts/opinions about this from my readers (both of you, lol).

1 comment:

Dave said...

Hm...well, I love all forms of roleplay, as you can be 'someone else' for a change and have fun with it. I do like the cheerleader/coach one. GO TEAM! :-)

Keep up the great writing and blogging.

Best wishes,
Dave
"The Cherry Red Report"