Monday, July 16, 2007

Naughty Girl Syndrome

Naughty Girl Syndrome (NGS) is a term coined by someone in a forum I belong to on Yahoo! My friend Dimmer gives this wonderful explanation of the term:

NGS = "Naughty Girl Syndrome", a condition defined as "a series ofbehaviors indicative of the fact that a certain grown woman hasn'tcompletely lost touch with that 'naughty schoolgirl' that still liveswithin, but obviously HAS 'forgotten' about the very fine line between'Miss Smarty Pants' and 'Miss Panties Smart' "

Hehe...I love his definition! And I definitely qualify for "NGS"

4 comments:

Dave said...

LOL. NGS is a good problem to have:-))

Dave

sarah said...

Hehe, I agree Dave!

Dave said...

NGS fascinates me. I may need to work with the staff at The Cherry Red Report and conduct an in-depth study on this NSG.

Dave
Director of Field Research
The Cherry Red Report

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.